Whether for your education or for that of your associates, Edison Engineering is available for speaking engagements. Each seminar is provided at no cost and the seminar content is flexible and based on the specific needs of your firm.
Example topics include:
- Capturing the facts—techniques for a structured methodology for a fact-based analysis
- Photogrammetry—getting quantitative measurements from an image
- Accident reconstruction: a primer—either focused on vehicles or not
- Risk analysis in engineering design
- The human element in accidents
- Issues and accidents involving industrial machinery
Seminars may be held at your office or offsite. Availability is limited and based on a first-come, first-served basis.